We can handle your case from the initial call and scene investigation through report preparation and testimony in a court room.
Your Fire Investigation Begins with a Simple Call!
Whether you are an insurance adjuster or an attorney, when you have a property or casualty fire loss you need investigated, call us and we will get started on your assignment right away.
- Your claim is handled in a timely manner–your initial investigation is a priority and we will start upon accepting the job.
- Each assignment is handled in an objective manner with utmost professionalism.
- We keep you informed about the status of your case throughout all phases of our investigation.
- Our quick response and thorough documentation help you build a solid case.
Your Fire Investigation Is Our Business!
- Timely, detailed and objective reporting
- Solid preparation and clear, logical presentation of findings make your case understandable by attorneys, insurance adjusters and juries alike.
- Expert testimony
- " >Our evidence storage, with secure climate-controlled storage and strict chain-of-custody controls, ensures your evidence is carefully maintained.
To launch your investigation, call Neil Peters today at 314.744.4033, send a toll-free fax to 866.843.6620 or CLICK HERE to start your investigation online.